Wednesday, February 18, 2009

New, but kinda lame

So, I do have new knitting -- but don't have pictures. That is the lame part.

New: Paul and I spent a really fun valentines day with a couple friend of ours. A highschool friend of his, along with his fiance, went to the Mall Of America and mini golfed (planned to ride some rides at the amusement park, but the crowds were horrendus). While we were there I saw, then remembered, that there was a knitting/crocheting event going on Knit Out Crochet Too '09 . It was kinda cool to see some fiber going on at MOA (I was there forCrazy Aunt Purl...but I digress).

Some other new: I am going to school at Dakota County Technical College, DCTC, for Graphic Design. It is so fun! I have a photography course, a color theory course, and an intro to the program course. Right now I am really digging the painting and photo developing experiences. I go three times a week and have a 45 minute (each way) commute, which is awesome in our new car! (that doesn't want to be linked to right now, 2005 Mazda 3 hatchback)

No comments:

Post a Comment