Monday, June 9, 2008

Guess what I got back!



Pictures are locked and loaded, and virus checked. All clear! This is such fantastic news because I have much to share. I give you in no particular order...



The engagement ring atop the engagement gift from me to Paul. Bailey modeling the chest of the fitted sweater I knit for her odd body.





K2 P2 ad nauseum completed (with a few cold days left to be useful -- thank you El Nina weather pattern). A couple of my favorite shots from the session I had with my stash. First is Malbrigo worsted colorway: Sapphire Magenta; second KnitPicks Pallete color: Blush.

Wedding is approaching faster each day (duh, huh - the Gregorian calendar has been part of my whole life and yet - I am still shocked that every 24hours equals one day closer to whatever is due... Homework, Job Applications, Projects, Wedding dates).

1 comment:

  1. K2P2 - hilarious!! you're my kind of humorist!!
    liked reading RAS again. comment stands - you're my kind of humorist only cleverer
    Am reading "Friday Night Knitting Club" by Kate Jacobs loaned to me by Karen Stern.

    ReplyDelete